Beatrice Carter Property has been letting and managing high quality rental properties for over 40 years. We specialize in the placement of U.S. Military families who are based at RAF Lakenheath, RAF Mildenhall, and RAF Feltwell in high quality housing. We generally manage properties located within a 20 minute drive of the RAF bases.
Our relationship with the bases and our insight into the needs of U.S. Military members, make Beatrice Carter the perfect choice to find suitable tenants to let your property. We offer prospective tenants a wealth of information about the local area, so we are well acquainted with newly arriving prospective tenants. This relationship ensures your property will rent in a shorter period of time to the highest quality tenant possible.
We continue to offer a high standard of customer care, and strive to find the perfect match for both tenant and landlord alike. Beatrice Carter Property offers a full range of services to property owners that range from finding a new tenant to fully managing the property throughout the lease.
Why Work with Beatrice Carter Property?
- Our extensive knowledge of the local property market allows us to advise you on what rental valuation your property could achieve.
- Our marketing efforts; including a website with online property search, base paper advertising, word of mouth from other tenants and great base relations give us access to hundreds of high quality U.S. military tenants.
- Our experience with managing hundreds of properties, means that we use the most cost effective contractors for maintenance and upkeep of our properties.
- Tenants prefer to let Beatrice Carter managed properties because they know they can reach us 24 hours a day.
- We handle everything for you so you have can enjoy stress free rental income for years to come.
Property Management Services
Letting Service with Full Management
- Full and detailed inventory, accompanied walk through with the tenant's on move in day to complete and record meter readings
- Regular inspections of properties every 3 months with detailed reports
- Full maintenance and 24 hour emergency response
- Demand for and collection of monthly rental
- Monthly statement and payment to landlords on the third Thursday of each month
- Serving of notice for termination of tenancy
- Carry out final inspection of the property with our inventory
- Arrange for any maintenance work which needs to be taken care of, upon the tenant's departure.
- Transferring the Security Deposit to the â€˜Deposit Protection Service' under the new regulations effective from 6th April
Tenant Search Services include:
- Inspection and rental valuation of property
- Advertising and marketing the property
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view the property
- Selecting suitable tenants
- USAF Only - Obtain Employment Verification Form
- Preparing for signature legal documentation
- Collect first months rental with the security deposit
- Arrange Standing Order Mandate credit from Tenant account to Landlord account
- Landlord credited by BACS from Beatrice Carter, after letting fee deducted
- Finally transferring the Security Deposit to the 'Deposit Protection Service' under the new regulations effective from 6th April 2007
Tenant Only Service WITH Inventory
- As listed above but with the addition of a full and detailed Inventory, for the tenant to complete on their own
Fees for services will be presented during our initial property inspection and management services meeting.
Please Note: All properties must have an up to date Energy Performance Certificate.